Discover the best of Morocco and the old Berber villages on this excursion of a private day of Marrakech in the mountains of the High Atlas.
With your chauffeur, you leave from Marrakech at 9 am. and head towards the Atlas Mountains on the road to Ouarzazate. You will pass Ourir before leaving the main itinerary to continue our trip to the Zat Valley. This little Berber paradise is still unknown by the tourist masses and is hidden in the heart of the Atlas Mountains.
The Zat Valley is bordered by terraces of local cultures in this region, such as poplars, fig trees and authentic villages built in the mountains. You can hike on foot or by the mule at the start of the village of Tighdouine (known for its natural source of sparkling water) for a visit to the village of Talatast.
For the most courageous and according to the program agreed with your guide, you can continue along the road to the further village of Aït Ali hidden behind the mountain.
You have lunch with a local family. On the return trip, there is the possibility of visiting a women’s co-operative where 24 local women create beautiful embroidery and glassware (Monday-Friday afternoon).
You will return to Marrakech around 5 pm
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *