The gastronomic tour is an opportunity to taste some of the most delicious dishes in Morocco, some of which are exclusively found in Marrakech. Vegetarians and meat lovers will find enough to talk and write after the tour is over. Homemade Couscous made from wheat, barley or corn; Tangia, the specialty Malik par excellence; Meshoui, roasted lamb appetizing; A rabbit or tajine goat meat.
If you dare to try some unusual foods, the list is long, such as the head of mutton, organs (kidneys, heart, and liver), or brains. Vegetarians will marvel at the endless choice of vegetables and meatless dishes, including the harira, a soup thickened with flour and prepared with chickpeas, lentils, beans, parsley and coriander; Beans; Lenses; and an assortment of Moroccan salads.
Join this tour and come back with a myriad of new tastes. A feast for the eyes and the palate.
We will finish the tour with Moroccan mint tea and some Moroccan pastries.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Our activities can be modified as the client wish *