you will be brought back from your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech at 8m, and leads to the mountains of the High Atlas, passing through Ourika Valley! It is a 2 hour trip by Private Transport along the mountain roads to the trail head at Oukaimeden, which is also the highest ski resort in North Africa.
Once you are there, you have a cup of tea before you get your skis on, you will have a wide choice of slopes! Once you reach the top, you will have a breathtaking view of the high peaks of the Atlas Mountains, including Mount Toubkal which is the highest peak in North Africa. Return to lunch in local restaurants.
Then you leave for the ski for a while before you go to Marrakech.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *