The Fantasia dinner takes place at the spectacular restaurant Chez Ali under the massive tents in the Palm Grove of Marrakech, the waiters, and waitresses dressed in their own tribal costumes.
As the evening progresses, throughout the dinner, various folk troops pass through the tents dancing and singing.
This impressive evening comes to a final with the Fantasia show. Watch the acrobats on Arabian horses shooting guns and demonstrating traditional forms of military combat. Then the equestrian acrobatics, and suddenly in the night sky a Sultan and his favorite fly to the stars on their magic carpet, as the evening comes to an end.
While watching the performance, enjoy a sumptuous meal of authentic Moroccan cuisine, including harira soup, Mechoui (slow roasted lamb meat), couscous with fresh vegetables, and a platter of fresh fruit served under traditional caidal tents. Round a delicious meal with Moroccan tea and pastries.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Our activities can be modified as the client wish *