Start your experience by being picked up you from your hotel in Marrakech. After about a 40-minute drive from downtown Marrakech, you arrive at the airfield where you are served Moroccan tea. You will see the preparation of the balloons flying that morning for about 20 minutes. All balloons are green and red (colors of Morocco) and purchased new from the factory (no old advertising balloons or used ones finishing their lives in Africa).
You board, receive a short security briefing and take off. The first part of the flight is at high altitude to have an overview of all the areas: Jbilet Mountains, Marrakech, and the Atlas mountains behind. The second part of the flight is at low altitude over typical villages, farms, kids going to school, valleys, etc. After 1 hour of flight, you land and get picked up. You are driven through the ”Moroccan bush” to the caidal tent where you are served a typical Berber breakfast.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Our activities can be modified as the client wish *