Explore the best of Moroccan surfing in the serene coastal city of Essaouira on this guided, full day tour from Marrakech. Located on Morocco’s Atlantic Coast, this walled port city is a 18th-century fortified town with a fishing harbor and a Medina.
Depart from Marrakech from your accommodation and enjoy the sights on the way to Essaouira. Your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will provide opportunities for beautiful photo stops along the way. Visit one of the local female co-operatives to see the production of the famous Moroccan Argan oil.
On arrival to Essaouira, your guide will choose the best surf spot for your ability and begin the 2-hour surf lesson.
After a lunch break, you can explore the city with your guide and check out the fishing port of Scala, and its old town with its thuya wood workshops.
Depart Essaouira around 16:00 and enjoy the beauty of the drive back to Marrakech.
• Visit the coastal city of Essaouira
• Enjoy a 2-hour surf lesson
• Visit the local fishing harbor and Medina
• Transportation is provided and a Marrakech hotel pickup and drop off
• Surfing equipment is included
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Minimum age is 8
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Our activities can be modified as the client wish *