Ride for a whole day on a magnificent Arabian Berber Horse. Beginners and advanced riders are welcome on this tour that takes riders through enchanting landscapes, and to palace ruins, beaches, and forests. Stop for a break to enjoy a picnic lunch.
This full-day activity is suitable for horse riders of all abilities, from beginner to advanced. Starting from the Ranch de Diabat, your guide will take you on a route that first runs along the river.
Stop to see the ruins of the Black Sultan’s palace before riding along a sandy beach. Admire the views of the Portuguese castle on the island of Mogador.
Riders of intermediate or advanced ability will have the option of a longer tour, heading a bit inland.
After a picnic lunch at noon, you’ll ride along the sand dunes, past fishermen’s cottages, and to a fresh water spring. The tour continues through a forest and then returns to the ranch.
• Ride along endless sandy beaches on a Berber horse
• Explore the ruins of the Black Sultan’s palace
• Enjoy a break for a delicious picnic lunch
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Our activities can be modified as the client wish *