Explore the cultural, historical and economic center of Morocco on a sightseeing tour of Casablanca. Get an overview of the city and its most characteristic areas, including the maze-like streets of the medina. Go to the colorful Habous Quarter and more.
See the most important sights of Casablanca on a sightseeing and walking tour. Named “White House” by a group of Spanish and Portuguese sailors who marveled at the white houses facing the ocean in the Anfa district, today Casablanca is a bustling city of boulevards and modern infrastructure.
Walk around the Habous district, where the small squares and narrow arcade streets provide a fine example of contemporary city planning mixed with the maze-like streets of the traditional Medina. Continue towards United Nations Place and the majestic Mohammed V Square. Then, go to the lively Central Market and the surrounding Royal Palace.
Explore the colorful Habous Quarter and the Mehkma (Tribunal). Visit the Notre Dame de Lourdes cathedral and the famous Hassan II Mosque to experience 2 religious epicenters of the city. End with a pleasant stroll through the residential area of Anfa and shop in the newly built Morocco Mall on the seafront.
• See the highlights of Casablanca, such as the Notre Dame Cathedral and Central Market
• Go to Hassan II Mosque to admire the world’s largest minaret
• Enjoy some free time to shop at Morocco Mall and stroll down the Ain Diab Corniche
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Our activities can be modified as the client wish *