Head out with your local guide on a cycling tour of the villages around Agadir and discover the culture and traditions of the Berbers. Explore Souss-Massa National Park and visit a Berber Douar, or village, where you’ll meet some of the residents.
Take a bike tour around Agadir and visit the douars or traditional villages. See endless stretches of argan trees that are well suited to desert conditions and the vibrant green of Souss-Massa National Park.
On this fun and easy 6 hours of riding, you’ll be accompanied by a local guide, who knows the best places to visit in the area.
In the douars around Agadir, your guide will take you to meet the local Berber residents. You’ll come across some camels as well!
Marvel at the natural beauty of Souss-Massa National Park, and enjoy the green spaces, the water, and a variety of birds and native animals.
Both first-time visitors and experienced travelers will find that cycling is the best way to see the area around Agadir.
• Enjoy a guided cycling trip around the villages of Agadir
• Marvel at the spectacular variety of birds in Souss-Massa National Park
• Learn about Berber culture and traditions and visit a Berber village
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Our activities can be modified as the client wish *