Private Tour and circuit in 4×4 night tent in the desert complete loop of the south after visiting the magnificent Imperial City of Marrakech, this Private Tour takes you to the discovery of the fabulous landscapes of the Moroccan south: Route of the Thousand Kasbahs, the gorges of the Dades and the Todra, green oasis and sand dunes in Merzouga.
• 8 days/7 night s from/to Marrakech
• Departure every day Guaranteed
• From the 3rd to the 7th day, air-conditioned Jeep transport with professional driver
• 6 nights in hotels. and 1 night in tents (showers and toilets in common)
• Full board (excluding beverages)
• Visit of Marrakech on the 7th day by minibus
• Entrances to monuments according to program
• Transfers on arrival and departure
• Assistance from our representative
Day 1: Marrakech
Arrival at the airport of Marrakech. Welcome and transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Marrakech – Ouarzazate (in v. 4 H/185 km)
Departure in the direction of Ouarzazate by Col Tizi Tichka (2 ‘ 260 m). At the top, a small road leads to the village of Telouet from where you will enjoy a splendid view. Arrival at Aït Benhaddou and visit of the most impressive and best-preserved Ksar of all the Moroccan south.
Day 3: Ouarzazate – Tinejdad (approx. 6 h/300 km)
Departure by the road of the thousand Kasbah up to Boumalne, then pursuit in the gorges of the Dades up to the place called Ait-Oudinar. From there, the road rises in laces over a dizzying canyon to join the Gorges Todra whose entrance is dominated by high cliffs of 300 m. At the end of the day, continuation for Tinejdad passing through the oasis of Tineghir.
Day 4: Tinejdad – Merzouga (approx. 2 h 30/150 km)
Departure for the Palm Grove of Jorf then continues on Merzouga. Dinner and night under a tent in the dunes of Merzouga, at the gates of the desert.
Day 5: Merzouga – Zagora (approx. 5 hrs/340 km)
In the morning, the road takes you in a scenery of rocky plateaus until Tazzarine. Then pursued by the beautiful valley of Drâa, dotted with palm groves and kasbahs until Zagora.
Day 6: Zagora – Marrakech (approx. 7 h/370 km)
Ascent of the Drâa Valley, up to Agdz, then continue until Ouarzazate. In the afternoon, crossing the Haut-Atlas by the Col de Tizi Tichka to reach Marrakech.
Day 7: Marrakech
A day dedicated to the visit of the Pink City: The gardens of the Menara, the Majorelle Gardens, the Palais de la Bahia and the famous Koutoubia (from the outside), then visit the Madrassah Ben Youssef, the Medina, and the souks.
Day 8: Departure
After breakfast, transfer to the airport of Marrakech or extension of your stay.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *