Private Morocco Circuit tracks off the beaten path ideal with a seaside extension
This circuit allows you to discover some of the most beautiful landscapes of the Moroccan south, from the High Atlas to the fertile plains of the anti atlas, passing through the desert gates and the impressive dunes of the erg Chegaga.
• 8 days/7 nights from Marrakech to Agadir
• Departure every day Guaranteed
• M’hamid Tata
• Tiout Taroudant
• 6 days of transport in air-conditioned Jeep with driver
• Local guide to Marrakech
• 7 nights in charming accommodations
• Half board (except Marrakech with breakfast only)
• Transfers on arrival and departure
• Assistance from our representative
Day 1: Marrakech
Arrival at the airport of Marrakech. welcome and transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Marrakech
A day dedicated to the visit of the Pink City and its historical monuments:
The famous Koutoubia Mosque (from outside), the Menara Gardens, the Majorelle Gardens, the Bahia Palace.
In the afternoon, visit the Medina before joining the famous place Djemaa-El-Fna where acrobats, snake charmers, gnaouas musicians become active at nightfall.
Day 3: Marrakech – Skoura (approx. 5 h/250 km)
Departure in the direction of Ouarzazate by the Col du Tizi Tichka (2260 m). Visit Of the magnificent Ksar of Ait Ben hadou before proceeding to the Palm grove of Skoura which spans several dozens of kilometers at the foot of the atlas.
Day 4: Skoura – Tineghir – Agdz (approx. 7 H/440 km)
Departure in the direction of Kelaa m’gouna, the capital of the production of Roses, and Boumalne by the beautiful route of the thousand Kasbahs along the Dades Valley and It’s many ksars. Continuation for Tineghir, vast Palm Grove on the terrace. Visit the famous gorges of the Todra before returning to Ouarzazate, then Agdz.
Day 5: Agdz – Zagora – M’hamid (approx. 4 h 30/220 k M Don t 70 track)
Departure to the Drâa valley. At Tansikht begins the track along the Oued of the same name lined with ksours, Oasis and palm groves which lead to Zagora. After visiting the medieval library of Tamegroute, continue until the dunes of Tinfou, then by the track of the Erg El Lhoudi up to M’hamid.
Day 6: M’hamid – Tata (approx. 6 h/290 km including 150 track)
Discovery of the most impressive dune complex of the Moroccan south, the Erg Chegaga. Continuation towards Foum Z’guid, along with the verdant valley of the Oued Z’guid before embarking on a desert and rocky landscape. Passage by Tissint, large and beautiful oasis dominated by 5 ksours, then continuation to Tata.
Day 7: Tata – Tagmout – Tiout – Taroudant (approx. 4 hrs/200 km)
The road to Tagmout, then Igherm, a fief of the Ida Oukensous tribe, reputed For their work the daggers in finely chiseled silver. Continuation To Taroudant via Tiout and its large palm grove at the foot of the Anti Atlas.
Day 8: Taroudant – Agadir (approx. 3 h/120 km)
Before reaching the edge of the ocean in Agadir, the pretty “Route du Miel” leads you to the small village of Immouzer from which a pleasant stroll leads to a beautiful waterfall. We recommend you to extend your stay by a few nights in a seaside hotel in Agadir.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *