Wild Coast, mountains and authentic villages to combine with a stay in Agadir this circuit is the ideal complement to a seaside holiday in Agadir, it will make you discover a much wilder facet of the Atlantic coast, the pink granite mountains, the almond tree crops as well as Taroudant dubbed the “Little Marrakech”.
• 4 days/3 nights from/to Agadir
• Departure every day Guaranteed
• 4 days of air-conditioned Jeep transport with driver
• 2 nights in medium category Hotels with breakfast
• 1 night in hostel with half board
• Transfers on arrival and departure
• The assistance of our representative
Day 1: Agadir – Taroudant (approx. 1 h 30/90 km)
In the morning, the road leads you through the fertile valley of the sub with its trees fruit and vegetable crops to the beautiful fortified town of Taroudant. In the afternoon, stroll in the pretty Medina and the souks.
Day 2: Taroudant – Igherm – Tafraoute (approx. 2 h 30/180 km)
Departure for Tafraoute by a beautiful mountain road lined with traditional water castles, terraced crops, and almond trees (in bloom in January-February). The area is known for its impressive pink granite mountains even more spectacular at sunset. Installation in your hostel, then in the afternoon you will have the choice between several hikes on foot, on a mountain bike or on the back of a donkey. Do not miss the beautiful valley of the Ammeln and its Berber villages.
Day 3: Tafraoute – Tiznit – Mirleft (approx. 2 h/200 km)
Continuation by the Col du Kerdous, Land of the Argan in a set of gigantic granite blocks up to tiznit known for its Berber jewels silver and its copper objects. In the afternoon, you will reach the small fishing port backed up to the ocean of Mirleft. Possibility to go visit the old Spanish enclave of Sidi Ifni a few kilometers away.
Day 4: Mirleft – Agadir (approx. 2 h/150 km)
Departure for the nature reserve and ornithological of Souss-Massa which extends Over 340 km2 at the edge of the ocean. Arrival at the end of the day in Agadir.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *